Monday, October 29, 2012

4 things I “can't live without”


One of my favorite features of INC. Magazine is “Things I Can’t Live Without.”

It’s a chance for entrepreneurs to share a few of their favorite things – and what’s on their wish lists.

Here are some things I really couldn’t do without:



 L.L. Bean Long-sleeve Polo Shirts

This is my go-to wardrobe essential after work and on weekends.  They don’t wrinkle, shrink, pill or fade.  They are super soft and fit me great. I have at least a dozen in my closets, which is why you’ve probably noticed I’m wearing one in nearly every casual photo of me.

“Life is Good” Chill Baseball Cap

It had a weathered look and feel with a perfect bill the first time I put it on.  The Jake face reminds me to stay happy.  The New England based brand stays close to its roots, with an emphasis on simplicity, humor and humility. Their positive products keep the good vibes flowing.

Sharper Image Noise-Cancelling Headphones

As much as I travel, I have to be able to shut out the world while on the plane. Along with my favorite singer-songwriter mix, they give me peace and quiet with my musical enjoyment.

Bed Bath & Beyond Jersey Knit Sheets

Laugh all you want at this being on my list.  But I love our T-shirt sheets.  They are truly incomparable.  So much so that I miss them when I have to sleep in a hotel bed.  They are extremely soft, really durable, and great colors.


ON MY WISH LIST: Scott eRide Aztec Trail Shoes

Ever since Jenny’s Foothills 50K Frenzy, I’ve had my eye on these cool shoes for rough terrain trekking. They not only have reinforced support and an Ergologic Fit for control, but also they look awesome.

No comments: